TAILGATE AWNINGS - TAILGATE
Tailgate Awnings - Gazebo Sunshades
- a gate at the rear of a vehicle; can be lowered for loading
- Tailgate is an American English word denoting the door or 'gate' at the back of a wagon, pickup truck, SUV or other similar type of vehicle that is hinged at the bottom and can be opened for the convenience in loading cargo into the rear of the vehicle.
- Relating to or denoting an informal meal served from the back of a parked vehicle, typically in the parking lot of a sports stadium
- follow at a dangerously close distance; "it is dangerous to tailgate another vehicle"
- A hinged flap at the back of a truck that can be lowered or removed when loading or unloading the vehicle
- The door at the back of a station wagon
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
ShadeMaid Tailgate Support System and Kansas State Umbrella
The ShadeMaid is a sturdy, yet lightweight umbrella support system designed to fit in any two inch receiver. Offered exclusively from Iron Horse of Kansas Inc., the ShadeMaid provides shelter from the sun no matter what your outdoor event is. It is perfect for tailgating, fishing, family picnics, baseball, hunting, jamborees and more. The possibilities are endless! Light enough for anyone to assemble and compact enough to fit in a trunk; you can bring the ShadeMaid anywhere. Built from anodized aircraft aluminum, the ShadeMaid is light enough at five pounds for anyone to assemble, yet durable enough to withstand the elements of nature. Each support system comes with a carrying case. The ShadeMaid support system will hold most patio and market style umbrellas. In addition to the ShadeMaid support system, This Kit also includes a Kansas State University Umbrella!
Camp - 2007 - Holbrook NSW
It's hard to imagine that the previous night, there was a gale blowing, lightning was flashing, thunder was rumbling and the rain was sheeting down. Still, we were dry and warm in our bed in the little camper trailer. This time, we had the awning erected and had not attached the annex.
It is a Cavalier Daintree made by the Cavalier company of SA. The Deluxe model is a little more tarted up with a couple of extra windows but we find ours suits us. They have dealerships in every state and territory of Oz.
We tow ours easily with a Toyota RAV 4.
The awning is zippered on and if you are only staying overnight and the weather is fine, you don't need to put the awning up.
We also have attached a Drifta kitchen to the back tailgate and it is a wonderful innovation.
We have an annex that zips on to the awning. Normally if you use the kitchen during a static camp, it is a must that the kitchen section of the annex is also erected. Though, I have modified a small tarp to cover that section, if I don't use that section of the annex. But having the annex section attached gives you much more security. (Prying eyes cannot see things).
We found the poles for the awning a big pain as they took a lot of space from inside the trailer. So, a mate and I affixed a large plastic water pipe to each side of the body. These hold all the poles and gave us so much more room.
I believe Cavalier will affix similar things to a trailer as an optional extra. They have lots of options.
kathy, chad, and david try to figure out the awning.
Next time you are at the races or the campground with your RV you can display this 2-sided banner of your favorite NASCAR driver directly from your awning. This officially licensed 28-by-40 inch banner is made of heavy duty polyester and includes a sewn-in rod that slides into your RV awning channel. The banner also includes a clear vinyl tube that can be filled with sand and slides into a velcro enclosure at the bottom of the banner for weight. The banner also has a 3-inch sleeve at the top for flying from a standard pole.
black vinyl mini blinds
diamond cell shades
graber solar shades
modern classics natural woven shade
quest canopy replacement parts
cloth vertical blinds
bahama exterior shutters
custom drapery rod
4 fitter glass lamp shades
windows blinds xp themes
Post a comment